Pages

Posted on: Sunday, 1 February 2015

•• Lights and Lines ••


I don't know what it is about lines and lights, but I just love photographing them. These photos were taken back when I wrote this post, and even though they are some of the simplest photos I've taken I really like them. Beauty can be found within every day situations that we often always overlook, and snapping these photos reminded me just how important it is to actually appreciate your surroundings even if they may not seem that great on the surface.

In other news, I actually can't believe that we're in February now. January was a weird month for me. I think it was probably the best January I've ever had and it's largely down to the fact that there was no snow, and also that I made loads of plans. But some weeks felt ridiculously long, where others seemed to go over so quickly. I think in the end that had to do with how much stuff I had on each week and how long I could last before just needing a day where I didn't have to move from my bed. As I said I wanted to document more, I made a little video about some of the things I did in January. You can watch it here. But now you're up February, let's see what you can do!





4 comments:

  1. such gorgeous photos! Watching your video now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos, and the video, omg, I just got an instant reminder of how much I looooove that city! Enjoy it for me pls :)

    Wandering Polka Dot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, when you become aware of your surroundings it can be more rewarding, just to stop and think. Nice photos.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it would be lovely if you left a comment!


 photo copyright.jpg