Pages

Posted on: Sunday, 22 February 2015

•• Camden Market ••


Yesterday I decided that it would be a good idea to go to Camden. So I met up with a friend from work and we roamed around the streets and the markets, and soaked up the general tourist vibe that always surrounds Camden. Though technically we're both tourists, so I guess we just added to it.

The first time I ever came to London, four years ago, I went to Camden, and it hasn't really changed all that much - though I doubt it ever does. It's always worth the visit though. Sometimes you can pick up some great bargains on the stalls, and I quite frankly just enjoy being nosey. It has a really edgy atmosphere, and the amount of food on offer is absolutely unbelievable. For the first time ever I actually bought food from one of the stalls too and it was delicious.

What I'll always like about Camden is that it's constant. It's always busy on a weekend and you can rely on it. With so many things going on in London I imagine it's hard to find something that can continually deliver but Camden Market is always around. It's not somewhere that needs to be visited often, but when you swing by it's always such a treat.

Have you ever been to Camden Market?





1 comment:

  1. This place looks so festive! Was it raining? It looks a little wet/gloomy, but crowded and buzzing none the less. :) Great snaps!

    jessica
    http://teamwiking.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it would be lovely if you left a comment!


 photo copyright.jpg